Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2010

The Countdown Begins...

The countdown begins! One day till my party, three days till my birthday and five days till I go to Hong Kong!

Wow, everything is getting close now...even still reality hasn't completely set in yet, and I don't think it will until friends start to arrive, presents are opened and I board that big ol' plane.

But even with everything going on I will make time to write to you dear readers! =D

Hmm, what else should I mention... oh yeah Koorong was GREAT!

If you don't know me and are just simply reading my blog (which I don't think is like likely...let me know if you are) I LOVE music and I have a new fave artist Sarah Reeves, y'all should check her out.

But other than her I got three other artists as well, Krystal Meyers, Revive and Barlowgirl...all great artists as well.

Not much else, be sure to fill y'all in soon about my part-ay and travels in Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment