Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2010

I'm Blu' with the Flu!

The flu is the worst! I'm stuck with this thing for probably a week...blocked nose, clogged ears foggy head, the WHOLE deal.

Right now i really should be in bed but I wanted to share my 'situation' with you. My brain is in overload and I'm thankful fir my mum, "No school for you tomorrow" she said. Even though I want to be with my friends really bad I will live with the fact that I really don't to feel the way I feel.

Have you ever heard the saying
'Sharing is caring'
Well in the case sharing is the complete opposite of caring! Caring involves love and I can tell you there is no love whatsoever with this baby. So my advice to you, please if you are ever sick in general PLEASE don't come near me because this is the worst!

And just for my personal satisfaction let me say one more thing, "I an SO blue with the flu".

No comments:

Post a Comment