Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Secrets...*shh*

Secrets, this is a word we all like to hear, it's like we all just love to know something nobody else knows. Am I right?

Something one friend told me was that if I told her my 'secrets' she'd tell me hers. Personally I don't see the point in this type of 'secret swap'. It's like even though I trust you with my secrets I'm not going to tell you unless you tell me!?

What's the point? If I have a secret and am willing to tell someone I trust there should be no limits. It's not supposed to be a bribe.

The other pain of this method of 'secret swapping' is that if you tell them say 3 secrets and they tell you 4 you apparently owe them a secret!?! What's with that?

Anyways, if I know you, NEVER do this to me =D. Just tell me the secret...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment