Pages

Saturday 19 June 2010

Heading to the Sky's

I don't know if you know but my sister, Nicole, is pregnant her second baby this one another little girl. If you want to check her blog click here.

Anyways, to fill you in she got married, moved to Hong Kong, where she had her first daughter Lana Joy. Throughout that time period of about five years we have been to Hong Kong and they have come back to Australia.

As my holidays are coming up we have planned a trip to Hong Kong. Sadly dad can't come as he has to work, and mum? Well she's going for the birth which is about 2 weeks after me. So I will once more, head to the sky's to see my family.

I'll be over for two weeks and even though I'm going in the holidays I will end up missing the first two days back at school. It was that or missing my 13th Birthday Party, I really wanted to spend that time with my Friends so I vouched for the other option.

I'm looking forward toward the sky's because hey, in a couple of weeks you might look at plane and that could be me staring at you from one of the small aeroplane windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment