Pages

Saturday 5 June 2010

Something to do...

I've previously had blogs/websites and I just haven't been able to continue them, it's like I get bored with it all. But yet again I'm going to try and start blog I can finish. So beware to all who read this it may not go far, but hey, all I can do is try =D.

Every afternoon when I come home I do my homework and all that kind of jazz, then I head to the computer desperately trying to find something to do with my time. So here I am on Blogger, hoping I can finally fill my time with something worthwhile.

At home on a lovely Saturday, what do you do? Any suggestions? Hmm, there's probably heaps, let's think am I actually bothered to do any? =D

Last night at youth, Bro. Bill was talking about Sodom and Gomorrah. I'm not really going to go into it all, but one thing he said really stuck in my mind,
He said, "There has never been a generation at ANY time in the history of the world with so much leisure time".
I thought about it and realized that I have too much time, so much that I don't even know what to to with it all. As I often say to my mum when I have friends over and I don't know what to do, "I'm so bored, too bored to do anything". It's when you get too the stage of OVER-bored-ness, you're just to bored to do ANYTHING. There really should be a cure for this type of thing.

But anyway through all that all I really wanted to say is that I hope with writing this blog I can fill my time, while I'm giving something for you guys to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment