Pages

Sunday 6 June 2010

What To Wear?

Sunday mornings are rushed. You hop out of the shower just in time get dressed, do your hair, put on your shoes, clean your teeth and then with only on minute to spare you jump in the car hoping that everything has been done, all is ready and not a hair out of place.

This is what goes on at my house most Sunday mornings. Yes for guys this may be hard to understand or comprehend, maybe even some girls. So right now I'm giving you a glimpse of my mind...evey Sunday morning.

To avoid some havoc late Saturday night I'll lay out what I want to wear in the morning. On most occasions I'll put it on in the morning and what I think looks good on bed I find, it doesn't sit right or something else and will end up spending another 10 minutes finding something else to wear.

I'll hop in the shower and get dressed just in time to hear dad say, "We're leaving in 5 minutes!" everything is sped up then and you rush around the house doing this, finding that. Finally I'm ready. I rush down the stairs and end up outside, just when mum is locking up.

"Wait, wait", I'll say as I remember that I didn't get my jacket in the rush to get out the door. Up the stairs I run once more hoping that I'll make it, I grab the jacket and as fast I can without falling down the stairs I run, jacket in one had, shoes in the other.

We're all finally seated in the car and our energy dies down, but the thought left in our heads as drive down the street is, "Oh boy, I have to do that next week".

No comments:

Post a Comment