Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2010

H.K - Day 1

It's still morning over here so I haven't really done that much yet. But I think later on today I will edit this post and add on the rest of the day!

It was so sweet this morning though because I was just about to go into the shower but I came out to ask Nicole something and as I was preparing to shut the hallway door (as their hallway has a door that secludes the bedrooms and bathrooms and storage room from the rest o the house) Lana (my niece) just started crying it was so sweet...I felt so loved! <3

We then just kind of sat around which is really nice after you've been traveling for the entire day before. And I started to read this book my friend gave me for my birthday (called dark blue...so far so good).

Jacinta the only reason I didn't start it on the plane was because I was reading another series my mum gave me. (Not that that's an excuse or anything =D)

But I really haven't been doing much else...other than reading and blogging, but I thought I would yet again give you an update of 'what's going on' (probably to give me something to do more so than you guys...)

Anyway, when the day is finished I'll be back with all my comings and goings in Hong Kong.

------TO BE CONTINUED------

1 comment:

  1. oh ash, that is just UNACCEPTABLE...not reading the book when you said you would!!!! im not gonna be your friend anymore!!!!
    nah...jks jks...hehehe...its all good...glad your enjoying it :)
    have a GREAT time in HK.
    xox

    ReplyDelete