Pages

Friday 1 October 2010

Planning For Holidays

Holidays are now in full blown motion and going faster than you could imagine!

We spent the first few days in relaxation, or in other words we were lazy couch potatoes all day long! Well don't know about mum or dad (who was at work) but for me that was PURE bliss!

Anyway I think mum got tired of it, and she was constantly on my back to do this, or to do that...but never mind. Yesterday and today we spent up at nan's house (or flat) which is on the same property as my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins.

So on the Thursday afternoon we drove up to Mardi (about an hour and a half out of Sydney). Though instead of spending the day driving three hours up there we detoured past Koorong (christian book-shop)... if you know us well you would know not to EVER under ANY circumstance leave me and my mum to shop ALONE in Koorong.

So all in all during our shopping expedition we bought...are you ready? We bought four books, two of those were compilations (more than one book in the actual book) so yeah plenty of holiday reading in our house hold! Ohhh and don't forget we bought one C.D as well,

Audrey Assad - The House You Building, see her new album HERE

It's pretty awesome if you ask me, I love her voice. It's so pretty =D. Anyway back on track, what we're doing this holidays. Soo, we'll be leaving nan's place this afternoon after she's gone to the doctor and we'll head on home, home to the ILLAWARRA!

But this won't be the only exciting expedition we'll make these holidays, we'll going down the coast this time (as oppose to up the coast to nan's place)... TO CANBERRA! YAY!

So we're planning on going down the coast to see my Aunts. So it will be a three day road-trip,
1st day: We'll travel down to Aunty Robyn's house but to ease the pain of travelling we may stop in Bowral, and do a little bit of shopping and looking around.

2nd day: On the second day we're going to be going to the annual Floriade Festival, then afterwards we'll be off to go see Aunty Lorna.

3rd day: So on the third day we'll be heading home, but not directly, no, we're going to be going through Mogo town, to yes you guessed it, SHOPPING, well not just shopping it'll be nice just to look around.

So yeah, that's holidays for me, that's my plans. It'll be good! I'll take plenty of pictures for you all and post as often as I can. Canberra HERE WE COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment