Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Bowral

Hey, yesterday me , my Nan, mum and dad made our way up to Bowral (about half and hour to an hour from my place) to meet up with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins who were going to take Nan home with them back up to Mardi.

Anyway it turns out that we were early and my Aunt, Uncle and cousins were running about half and hour late. Meaning that we had about 40 minutes to spare.

It was rainy, overcast and freezing, I was ready for lots of sun and had only a T-shirt on...my excuse?
"Well it was nice and sunny at home!"
So yeah I was cold. But I think that once you've been in the cold for a while it kind of numbs you, and you don't really feel it. I mean if all you care about is being warm then you would have died, but I didn't really think about it so I was all good.

Anyway we had 40 minutes to spare...what is there to do in Bowral? Well, as you should know it's spring over here...(gorgeous) and Bowral is famous for it's tulips. So were went to Corbett Gardens, where they had a simply GLORIOUS display of tulips and a few other flowers...it was simply beautiful.

I did take photo's...here a a few.


















Weren't they pretty! They are only a few but my, you can really see God's creative efforts can't you?



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Seriously, wow. Some of these photos are nice. The rest are REALLY nice. Big brother's kind of envious of his little sister right now. Loved the pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!! Wish I was there with you guys!! xox

    ReplyDelete