Pages

Saturday 25 September 2010

Holidays, I thought you'd never come...

I am so, so, sorry to all my friends, family who have missed my blog...(just pretend you have even if you haven't...do it for me =D) Holidays are finally here! School is over for two weeks, YES!

You know what? In the past week I probably had the opportunity to write at least three separate posts, but I wasn't up for it. Boy, was I ready for holidays! And thank-goodness you are finally here!

And summer, the heat is starting to creep in back home in Australia, thawing out the garden! The flowers are all out in bloom, the trees and bright and green, nature is at it's best right now. Thank-you Jesus for spring!

I'll have to put up some pictures soon, I've taken up photography as a hobby, well I had ages ago, but never really got into it until now. I love taking pictures of nature at it's best.

I think I have a really strange perspective on the world, I'll take a picture of the smallest thing, for example, this one day I went out and took a picture of this little weed on this step, I thought it looked pretty cute sitting there.

Anyway, I showed my dad when I downloaded them onto the computer and he was like,
"Why on earth did you take a picture of a weed?!"
So I dunno, maybe that's just me.

So yeah. I think I was due for a post, Farewell winter, sadly for you, you will not be missed...SUMMER HERE I COME. And as for you school, I think I have earned a well deserved rest, no school for two weeks! I'll enjoy every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. yay for holidays!!! anyhoo, what i was gonna say was...if you really like hot weather...come visit us in summer :D or even winter, seeing as winter here is like australia's spring/summer ;)
    haha..basically i just want you to visit...SOON!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete