Pages

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Canberra - Day 1

Well, it was a long trip down here... three hours if not more. But I think I did well. Usually I hate travelling in a car for a long amount of time (a long amount of time is the equivalent to and hour or more). Your skirt rides up, your feet go to sleep, your hair goes funny... Ohhh the pain! The trauma!

Anyway, I managed this time along. We were about to walk out the door, when what do you know? The phone rings. So we answer (obviously), turns out it's my unlce. He wants us to deliver something to my aunt who is a marriage celebrant, because she is marrying my second cousin.

They were a little late so we ended up being delayed at my uncle's house for another hour. So when we arrived at my aunt's house another three hours later, it was too late to go to Floriade this afternoon. So we're going to go tomorrow instead.

Soo, it's been good, we've kicked back and we watched the Commonwealth Games, I did my nails, so they are all filed and beautiful now. Looking forward to a delicious baked dinner, and tasting the cream sauce my aunt has been raving about all afternoon. Smell delicious.

Soo will hope to write tomorrow about our adventures at Floriade, and the long trip to Pambula. Looking forward to what the day will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment