Pages

Friday 13 August 2010

School Life

Hey Peeps, my school has just enforced this new system called 'Censer Net' it's supposed to be really good and block a tonne of stuff that we're not supposed to see or do at school, such as most internet games.

But hey, I went out on a wing today and tried out blogger.com, and guess what (it's NOT blocked! Well, duh, if I'm on here now =D. But anyway.

I'm in English, with a sub-teacher, listening to Israel Houghton and Toby Mac. AWESOME I tell ya. But to explain my situation, our normal English teacher (Mr, Nicholls)is away so we are in class now with a teacher who doesn't know that we've already had enough class time on our COMPUTER (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) assignments, listening to music (which we're not supposed to do in class), and I'm on blogger which SHOULD be blocked.

So yeah I'm pretty happy at the moment. I know it's short but I thought I'd share my beginning/middle to an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment