Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Bored, Bored, Bored...but not THAT Bored.

Right now I am...BORED. If I could I would be on Sims 2 right now but it's chosen to break down on me...so yeah.

I'm now Facebooking, but as a like thingy-majigi (pronounced - thing-iii-maahh-jiii-giiii) on Facebook said
"Facebook is like a refrigerator, even though it's empty you keep on checking every five minutes to see if there is anything new."
So yeah...

Anyway. This whole blog is to help me fill my time...so...it's filling...

Bored...SO bored.

But since I'm doing this I'm not that, bored, anyways...I really can't think of anything else to write...

I wish I could write really long posts like I did when I was in Hong Kong, except I just really don't have anything to write about!

1 comment:

  1. well, if you're desperate you could always write a post about my awesomeness...that'd take you a while and cure your boredom....and i sure wouldn't mind!
    hahaha
    love you
    cinta
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete