Pages

Saturday 4 December 2010

Saturdays...

Saturdays usually go in this sort of pattern...

1. Wake up
2. Go back to sleep, still tired
3. Bored in bed, get up
4. Get on computer check out FaceBook
5. Have shower, etc. etc.

I think you get my drift, they are not all THAT interesting, some Saturdays, to add dome spice we have a youth outing to Kiama or maybe a church sausage sizzle (how exciting *sarcasm*), considering it's late at night on a Saturday forgive me for my boredom.

Today was not so bad, we did have a youth thing, and we did have a sausage sizzle, and I still did that list up above (in case you forgot,scroll to top and re-read =D), so already my day was turning out to be better than most.

Today was actually our church's 'Battle of the Bands', I was largely involved with the pieces we were doing so that was good fun. We got down to church at around 3:30-ish and did a little practice, now the church that we battling it out with (Canberra) were running about an hour behind schedule so...that delayed things.

But anyway when they finally arrived we had good fun, We sang 4 songs

2. None But Jesus - Hillsong - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axqXMuW8x1U (which I led)
3. East To West - By Me - The lyrics are in this post.
4. Lord Your Holy - Done by a number of people - We sung it some thing like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17iSx-xVW8I

So yeah, check that stuff out, it's pretty awesome and if your wondering who won? Well, the youth leaders decided that since we were both SO good =D, they decided to not make it a competition, so no-one REALLY won, which is ok, I like it that way, nobody is better than the other or anything like that.

So yeah this Saturday was good! I'll post again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley your blog is amazing!! (: (:
    I LOVE it (:
    Miss you girl! see you soon (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete