Pages

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Home Sweet, Sweet, Home!

Yay, we're finally home from Pebbly Beach, it was AWESOME!! I had so much fun. I won't go into detail about the trip at this imediate moment, as I will be updating what happened day by day.

Although yes I know, this post has been quite delayed considering I arrived home last Saturday, but with all do respect my big bro, Anthony...who has taken up residence overseas, Denmark to be specific, came home on Monday and I have been relishing my time with him, as I know it's short, he'll be leaving us to go back in three weeks time.

So it's been busy....how's everyones Chrissy *wink* going? Finally all my pressies have been purchased and I'm nearly done wrapping them all. I LOVE, I mean LOVE the Christmas season and although for some people it's a stressful and non-happy time of the year it's the complete opposite for me.

I feel so happy during the Christmas season, it's such a time of joy, this is Jesus' birthday. And I love the fact that as we wander aimlessly through the shops and the supermarkets, that the music playing is (mostly) praises to our king, unbeknown to the passers by or the employees they are filling their minds with songs of our Saviour!

I just love it!!! But any way, I will soon post a day by day, diary of our experiences camping, forgive me if it's not posted/begun until after Christmas, but I will do my best.

Thank-you for the wonderful year this has been and I want to wish all my readers a very, merry Christmas!

1 comment: