Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

Life Lately

So as I have been super slack in posting any post at all lately I thought I might as well write to justify my super slackness by saying…”Yeah man, I’ve been just, super busy”.

Well I haven’t just been lazing around the house to clarify and I HAVE been in the process of writing on humongous Vanuatu post that is not at this point finished yet….ugh, I did so many things and had SO much fun while I was over there, totally recommend it to any exotic holiday-er.

Schools been back and been busy. I’ve handed in, and have been given so, so, so, many assignments in the last couple of weeks it’s NOT funny. I had my girlies over for a sleepover we ate so much junk food and watched 5 movies consecutively… tried to talk about guys but considering we already knew everyone’s deep and darkest there was kind of no point.

So now here I am preparing for year 8 camp, thinking about how my parents are ditching me on my birthday, not sure how to reply to an email that really shouldn’t be that hard cause I’m a lazy bum. My nieces, sis and bro-in-law are long gone back to H.K, Ant’s continuing his world travels by going to Canada and I’m here… at home.

It’s the June long weekend, I’ll be going to the movies this arvo with some church friends to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 and it’s gonna be sick! So just wanted to check in again and hopefully it won’t take me this long to post again!

2 comments:

  1. Hell no! you don't know all our deepest and darkests

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait a minute, you girls talk about us?

      Delete