Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Getting Back into It....

It's actually th 3rd of July today,

So my camera's beena a bit messed up lately...aka broken. So much to my dismay and dissappointment I have not been able to get out there and take some pics of God's awesome creation.

But thanks to my mum's camera I have been able to get out there again, it's not as good as my old camera but it has a surprisingly good macro setting YAY! The macro on a camera is really important to me becasue the majority of the pics I take are using macro.

So last Sunday I went out there and took some piccies, trying out the macro and getting a feel for this 'less good' camera. My parents are away this weekend so I'm staying at a friends place, sadly the conference/retreat fell on the same weekend as my birthday..... (today)

But that's ok, it's been a great day so far and I'm thankful for that. School's finished up fo now and I'll be relaxing away. =D The holidays are looking good! But enough of that let's get to it and check out those piccies!





































So yeah, hope you enjoyed! My Birthday today, my 'rents are away, I'm at a friends place, and speaking at church today...LIFE is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment