Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

In my head.....

My, my, my, it has been a while, huh? But, here I am.

I have so many different 'things' rolling around in my head and my hear right now. How can I express myself when there is so much to say and so little ways in which to describe it?

Snapshot of me: I'm lazy and unmotivated, yet overwhelmed by my situations. I'm confused and my mind is a CONSTANT flurry of thoughts, feelings, problems. I'm not, not happy, I'm not depressed, I'm restless but can't be bothered to move, I'm up and down and all over the place.

I guess maybe its the hormones - puberty, they say, but man oh man, it feel like so much more. I think the world takes this time in our lives way to lightly. Teenagers are the subjects of the elder's whining and our parents frustration, we are belittled by those around us because of our age, and yet our perspective on the world and life is being shaped by those whose roll their eyes at our antics.

Being a teenager is not something we can turn off, and when you were young you couldn't either, stop trying to make us act like we are something we are not - we are not adults, despite what you may think or perceive, we are NOT adults. Get over it.

Remember how it felt, remind yourself and when you talk to us don't talk to us as if oh-I'm-past-this-stage-in-my-life-threfore-I'm-better-wiser-cooler-more-deverloped blah blah blah.

So yeah, my mind is pretty crazy right now, but life will go on, and get better and I will move on and though this is a slightly personal post, it's how I feel, this is my heart. There are so many other things that I could share, I could tell you my opinions, or share about my adventures...but right now, these are my thoughts, this inside my head just a glimpse of the person beneath the sometimes facade.

No comments:

Post a Comment